How to Make this Vanilla Chip Coconut Shake
Look no further for the ultimate healthy dessert shake that's full of amazing flavor and indulgent texture, while being packed with nutrition! This Vanilla Chip Coconut Shake is made with all plant-based, vegan ingredients that offer balanced protein, fiber, and healthy fats.
Get ready to make this in just minutes as a quick breakfast, snack, or meal! Don't have all the ingredients? Don't worry, keep reading for a list of alternative items that would also work fantastic in this recipe...
- 1 packet Guarchibao Vanilla Cream Meal Replacement Shake
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
What You Need to Make this Shake
The ingredients I used to make this smoothie are Guarchibao Vanilla Cream, unsweetened coconut milk, frozen banana, vanilla, unsweetened coconut flakes, cacao nibs, and ice. That's it!
Just one 1 packet Guarchibao Vanilla Cream Meal Replacement Shake is all you need to make any recipe taste like a sweet and indulgent dessert! It’s naturally-flavored, with subtle hints of vanilla bean, and without any added sugars! Formulated with a coconut creamer, it offers a rich and creamy consistency, similar to a classic milkshake.
This all-in-one versatile meal replacement shake fits into the busiest lifestyles and is packed with nutrition for a wholesome and all encompassing drink!
- Free from dairy, soy, sugar, gluten, nuts, and GMOs
- Offers probiotics, vitamins, minerals, adaptogens, and enzymes
- Contains a blend of organic superfoods and more!
Add or swap out any ingredients you wish, to cater to your own personal taste preferences! Try customizing this recipe with any of the following variations, if desired...
Guarchibao Pineapple Meal Replacement Shake instead of Vanilla
- Frozen cauliflower rice instead of banana
- Coconut cream instead of dried coconut flakes
- Unsweetened vanilla almond milk instead of coconut milk